Latest topics
» Guidelines for Clan Availability for PC Vampire Characters
Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:41 pm by AST Jim

» Umbrood Lore
Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:16 pm by AST Jim

» Avatars
Tue May 17, 2016 12:54 pm by Alec Nightshade

» Posting Order/Shotgunning
Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:40 pm by AST Jim

» A Note on Rage
Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:11 pm by AST Dox

» GEN: History of the Domains
Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:53 am by AST Jim

» VtM: Character Creation Steps
Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:12 pm by AST Jim

» Technocratic Union Lore
Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:53 am by AST Jim

» The Traditions Lore
Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:52 am by AST Jim

Log in

I forgot my password

Who gets what? Where do I have to send this?

Go down

Who gets what? Where do I have to send this?

Post  Storyteller on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:41 pm

At this time there is a Storyteller account, a WindowsXP Admin account, an Influences account and an Archives account. On staff is 1 ST. If this changes in the future, you can believe I'll be telling everyone.

Experience: Send all experience spends and updates, all questions or inquiries related to experience points and learn times to WindowsXP

Influences: Send all Influence related actions, logs, inquiries and questions related to influences to Influences

Archiving: All In character interactions not in a forum (character phone calls, txt messages, letters, packages, or scenes run via PM, or scenes run off of the board) must be CCed or sent to the Archives account. Without a log of your off-board/PM actions, scenes, or communication, they did not happen. The only exception to this is if you are sending an in character communication to an ST-run NPC and are sending it only to the Storyteller's account. In other words, you don't have to send it both to Storyteller, and to Archives.

Emerald City Reborn -

Posts : 3089
Join date : 2011-01-05
Age : 1217
Location : Under a pile of books

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum